Sunday, August 23, 2009

Truly Blessed

Hello! How has your Sunday been? Mine has been pretty good! We went to Church this morning and after Church my husband cooked us some amazing meatball subs at home! We are all laying around, trying to rest up for school starting tomorrow! I'm not a morning person, because I stay up to late, so I will have to get used to going to bed early and getting up early again just like the kids!
Well I wanted to share some more exciting news with ya'll today! The very sweet and talented Chelsea, has started an amazing ministry at her blog called "Wait For The Lord Wednesday". She makes a card and you leave a comment to try and win it. The ministry part is, if you win, she will send it to whoever you want it sent to, writes your message inside, and she prays for that person too! How amazing is that?! It might be someone who really just needs to hear some encouraging words or I love you! Well I won last week!! :) I got Chelsea to send it to my Mom, she really needs encouragement and prayer! Please be praying for this ministry and go by and check it out! Here is the card I won!

Some more exciting news is, I was picked as one of the Fab 5 over at 2S4U, with this card!!! :) How exciting is that?! I really like the sketches and they post them every Monday! There were alot of amazing cards picked and Sarah had an amazing card picked and she will be their Guest Designer this week! How Cool! Go by and check all of them out!
I am Truly Blessed! To have an amazing family who supports me and amazing blogger friends who support me too! Thank Ya'll so much! It means so much to me! Well I'm going to hang out with the kids! :)
Have a Blessed day!

5 comments:

Maile Belles said...

What wonderful news!!! Congrats!

Maureen said...

that's so wonderful!! these are beautiful cards...her blog is very inspiring!! Congrats on the Fab 5!!!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Congratulations again Winter! Your card was great!!

Kim Costello said...

Congrats Winter well deserved, fabulous card, Thanks for stoping by HuGs Kim :)

~kelly marie~ said...

Congratulations!!! :)