Saturday, August 15, 2009

Card- birthday wishes & Dawn's spotlight

Hey everyone! Well my daughter made it safely to Alabama today! She is already having a great time! I'm so glad! I made an order over at Two Peas today. I ordered alot of new stamps and I can't wait to get them in! I made a card today but I didn't take pics of it yet, so I thought I would share a card I made last week, with the a similar layout I made on this card. Some of you my have noticed, but my card last week was picked for Dawn's color challenge! Yeah!! It is so exciting to see your card in the little box! Thanks to all of you for the love you give me everyday! It is so appreciated! Mine is letter O.I know I mentioned that I submitted some cards for the card calls, well I think I sent about 17, I wouldn't have sent any in, if it weren't for all of you and your encouragement you give me! Thank you all so much! It would be so amazing to have a card published! :) Anyway, here is the card!

Supplies:

Paper- white & blue cardstock

Stamp- PTI- mega mixed messages, Studio G- Spring stamps

Ink- SU!

Accessories- Offray- green polka dot satin ribbon, buttons- The Paper Studio- Bag '0 Buttons

Have a Blessed night!

9 comments:

claudia shadler said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the colors and the button on the flowers, how cute. Crossing my fingers that you get published!

Hugs
Clouds :D

Maile Belles said...

Beautiful card!!! Loving that layout, it's a winner for sure! :) Congrats agian! And hoping your cards get accepted!!

Courtney Baker said...

Great card, and congratulations on the spotlight!

Maureen said...

Love this card!! Your bows are always so yummy!! Good luck on the publishing. I'm thinking of taking the plunge too!! Keep us posted!!

Dotty Jo said...

Winter, this is so lovely. Big congrats to you for making Dawn's spotlight picks. I saw that beautiful card and just knew it was a winner. You take care now, Jo x

Traveling Mama said...

I love your card in both colors! I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to get back with you about your zebra photo... I've been swamped with lots of upcoming projects. I was thinking it would be fun to start our own "Sisterhood of the Traveling Stampers" or something like that. Would you be interested in joining?

Kelley Eubanks said...

Great card Winter! I hope some of your cards get published! Just curious who all you sent to!?!? I really want to do that but have a hard time just keeping up with making stuff for my blog! I think my blog would be dead if I tried to send cards!?!? Maybe once C starts school tomorrow (2 days a week) I will find that I might have more time!

~kelly marie~ said...

What a cutie card! And another perfect bow! Congrats on being "O" for outstanding! (Dorky, I know, but I just had to! :)).

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh, so pretty! Love those flowers and that bright polka dot ribbon just pops it right over the top!