Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Card- Get Well Soon

Hey everyone! I wanted to share a card I made before we left on our little vacation. It is for Ms. Jean (the lady from church), she is doing so much better, and will get to come home soon! Thank you all for the prayers! I got alot of old retired SU! stamps from my 4th grade teacher's garage sale a couple of month's ago. Some of the stamps have never even seen ink! I wanted to use this little heart pill bottle, I thought it was so cute! I like the colors, they just seem so soft! Sorry for the short post, but it's 12:00 am and I need to go to bed, we are going shopping for school clothes tomorrow! It's going to be a long day! :) Talk to ya'll tomorrow!
Supplies:
Paper-My Mind's Eye, white cs, scraps from my stash
Stamp- SU!- Get Well Soon, Stampendious- Polka Dot Background, Studio G- hearts
Ink- SU! & StazOn- jet black
Accessories- purple satin ribbon, color pencils
Have a Blessed Night!

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

The bottle is so cute!!

Two Happy Stampers said...

Oh, very cute! Love the colors and the three little hearts in the lower corner. Great job! =)

Christina Smith said...

I love the colors you chose for this card!

Maureen said...

Gorgeous colours! And that is the perfect bow!! Love the little hearts...so sweet :)

Alanna said...

Cute, cute card. And that purple ribbon is gorgeous.

Kelley Eubanks said...

Very cute Winter! I love the little pill bottle... it is really cute! Love the colors you chose!

madcapfrenzy said...

very cute! I love the colors. That pill bottle is adorable!

~kelly marie~ said...

Love the colors! That stamp is adorable!