Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Card- Celebrate Today

Well Hello! I'm sitting here watching it storm outside, when I need to be at the grocery store! :) I guess I'll wait til' it gets better out there! I wanted to share a card I made awhile back. It's not my favorite, but it would be a good quick card to grab in a hurry if I needed it! I have been working on some other stuff, but nothing to show just yet! Sorry to cut it short, but I guess I will go fold clothes, while I wait for the rain to stop! :)

Supplies:

Paper-Cardstock- white & black

Patterned paper- ColorBok

Stamp- PTI- mega mixed messages

Ink- StazOn- jet black

Accessories- EK Success- square punch, Martha Stewart- butterfly punch, Fiskars- scallop punch, Offray- white satin ribbon, Bag-O-Buttons- button, black ribbon for button

Have a Blessed day!

10 comments:

Traveling Mama said...

LOL! Yes, all those comments were real. What can I say? I'm just SOO popular. Bwahaha! No, it was from the PTI blog hop. Maybe one day I'll be that popular, but that day has not come yet! :-)
Love your card today! It's very soothing. Hope the weather cooperates! I'm looking forward to our first rain... but then once it starts it won't stop. Ok, never mind. Guess I'll hold off on the rain dance!

tg said...

Beautiful. I love the grid. Everything just pops!

Kelley Eubanks said...

So pretty Winter! I love the squares with the butterfly and love the colors!

Christina Smith said...

Winter, this is so pretty! I love the elegance of it! The colors are great together, too!

Maureen said...

love the design of this...it looks like you stamped everything and then cut it into 4's? Very cool...love the edge punch :) You are fabulous ;)

Tiffany said...

beautiful!!

Maile Belles said...

Very pretty!!! Send some rain my way! :D

~amy~ said...

gorgeous card...clean and crisp!

Amanda Winkelman said...

Beautiful card, Winter! Love it!

~kelly marie~ said...

This is so pretty and elegant! I love those colors together!