Since this month is my Blog's 2 year anniversary, I figured I would try and give back again this year. So back by popular demand is...another St. Jude Valentine's Day card drive! Woo Hoo!
Last year's card drive was such a HUGE success, that I really feel like I am suppose to do it again!
Here are some of the guidelines from
St. Jude hospital and a few of mine.
(St. Jude's has added a few new rules, so please read carefully.)
* Cards need to be a Valentine theme.
* Cards can't have anything about 'Get Well Soon', 'Feel Better', or anything reminding them of being sick. (Only Valentine Cards)
* Please make cards that can be used for any gender or age. (This could be a little tricky, but I think you can handle it!) :)
* Cards must be able to fit into a 4 1/2 X 5 3/4 envelope. (I will provide clear envelopes for each card, so there is no need to send one with your card.)
* You can include a message in the inside, but please remember, nothing reminding them of being sick. (Maybe just a Valentine sentiment.) You can also sign your first name but not your last name or where you are from. (St. Jude's rules state that they can't give out the givers info.)
*I will be excepting cards for the whole month of January. ( Jan. 1 - Jan. 31, Please don't send any out after that, because I have to send them off so they will get to TN. in time for Valentines Day. We will not be driving there this year.) At the end of the month, I will pick random winners for prizes. I will be adding more prizes, often. The more cards you send, the more times your name goes into the drawing. Let your kids get involved too! :)
* Please send a piece of paper with your name, address, email address, and the amount of cards you sent. (It will help when I have the drawings.) Alot of the prizes will be sent from the sponsor, so I NEED to have your email address for sure!
*Please send cards to me:
Cards For St. Jude
P.O. Box 754
Warren, TX 77664
*If you would like to donate to St. Jude's, go here.
* If anyone wants to donate a prize for the drawings, please email me with the details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*You are welcome to use the St. Jude logo on your blog to spread the word, just remember to save it to your computer first.
Go here for all the sponsors and prizes.
I know it seems like there are ALOT of rules, but St. Jude's just wants to keep the kids as healthy and safe as possible and so do I. So I hope you will join us again for another great year and help us put some smiles on those sweet kids faces on Valentines Day! :)
If you have any questions, please just send me and email at:
Have a Blessed New Year!