Monday, August 31, 2009

Card Set

Hey everyone! Sorry it's been so long! I have still been working on other projects, and haven't made anything to share yet! I did make a card set for a lady at our church about a month ago for her birthday, and I never posted them. So I will share them now. I needed these really quick, so I made them all pretty similar. This is one of my favorite color combos! They all have the PTI- Try before you buy papers. (Have ya'll noticed how much I love these?!) I made a set of 10, but I'll just share a few of them with you. So here they are.

Here they are all tied up with a bow!

Supplies:

Paper- white & black cardstock, PTI- Raspberry Fizz- Try before you buy papers

Stamps- PTI- mega mixed messages, Inkadinkado, Studio G

Ink- StazOn- jet black

Accessories- Martha Stewart- butterfly punch, black marker, black satin ribbon

Have a Blessed night!

9 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

these are great Winter. I love the colors and all of the boxes that you added really add a lot to the already beautiful cards!

Christina Smith said...

What a beautiful set of cards! I like them all bundled like that! So beautiful!

Two Happy Stampers said...

Love these, Winter!! Love the white card bases. =)

Courtney Baker said...

Winter - LOVE THESE. The are just so clean and cute. Great job!

Maureen said...

These are simply elegant. Love the stitching around the first one :) And black and hot pink are fabulous!

Savitri said...

Aaah! How SWEET! LOVE this card!!!!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous card set...wow!

Maile Belles said...

These are beautiful!!! Love the different frames around each one!

~kelly marie~ said...

So pretty! I love the color combo!