Wednesday, August 19, 2009

All Glory To God

Hey everyone! Well, I am happy to say Autumn got home yesterday! She had a great time! Thank you all for the prayers for their safety! I am so excited to tell you the AMAZING news I heard yesterday! I got an email from Ms. Susan Opel from Paper Crafts yesterday with a Project Acceptance Notification! I submitted 18 cards and they choose 3! I submitted to CARDS magazine in June and never heard anything, so this time I submitted to Paper Crafts and submitted even more cards, determined to get at least one published! I was starting to feel discouraged, because today is the last day to hear something. So when I checked my email last night, I thought I was just seeing things and I almost started crying! :) They will be in the March/ April 2010 issue! I just want to say Thank You to all of those who have encouraged me and believed in me! And for all of those who want to submit, but are still unsure, just do it! You have to believe in yourself, before anyone else can believe in you! I am just starting to understand that concept for myself! I give ALL GLORY TO GOD!!! He is my Strength and my Salvation!! He gives me the vision to do this! When I started this blog, I prayed for God's light to shown through my life and work! I thank God for the opportunity to let more people see Him through me and the gift He has given me! I feel like this is an acceptance speech, but it is just me sharing my heart!
Thank You all and have a Blessed day!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Winter!!!!... I am happy for you that your awesome work is going to be publish! Thank you for sharing!

Courtney Baker said...

Congratulations Winter - You totally deserve it!

Christina Smith said...

Winter, that's SO awesome! Praise God! I'm jumping for joy for you!!

Maureen said...

Fabulous news!! I can't wait to see the issue and your beautiful incredible art!!

Amanda Winkelman said...

Winter, Congrats on your incredible news! That is so wonderful, and I am so very happy for you!

Two Happy Stampers said...

Oh, yay for you!! =)

Kimberly's Krafts said...

I am so proud of you Winter! You pressed on and prevailed! Way to go!! The Lord does deserve all the glory! HE is Awesome and Faithful! And HE does show through your amazing work!!
You give us all the courage to press on and to believe in our creativity and to never give up!

Thanks Winter!
I can't wait to see your cards published!!
Wahoooooooooooooo!! :)

Kelley Eubanks said...

Oh my goodness Winter! How awesome!! Congratulations!! I would be so excited! I know two people (you and Maile) who will have cards published in that issue! I am so going to buy it and send it to both of you for autographs!! Congratulations Winter!! I am so happy for you!

Meredith said...

Absolutely awesome!! I'll be looking for your cards when my issue arrives in the spring!

Maile Belles said...

Congrats Winter!!! So excited for you! We will be first timers together! I too thank the Lord for opening these doors for us! Can't wait to see the issue!!

Susan R. Opel said...

Fantastic work, Winter! Your baby card seriously made my heart skip a beat! :)

~kelly marie~ said...

Congratulations, Winter!!! I cannot wait to see your cards in the issue. I will be joining you on those pages too ;).

Donna Baker said...

congratulations! that is wonderful! It's a goal of mine too, but this year has had its ups & downs that I've had to put it on the back burner but I refuse to give up. Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Savitri said...

Hey, congrats!!! That's awesome! I want to try submitting again but soooooooooo not motivated lately. Plus, I can't log in to PC's submission site. I have no idea why. Ahh!!! Congrats to you tho!!!

Kim J. said...

WOW!! Winter, that is so awesome! This is what happens when I don't check in with my blogs for a few days -- both you and Kelly Marie are being published! Best day ever!! :D {hugs}

Now I HAVE to buy that issue!

Dotty Jo said...

So happy for you Winter, many congrats! Jo x

Daniela F. said...

Congrats Winter! That's wonderful news and I'm very happy for you :-)