Tuesday, March 16, 2010

You're sew lovely in that Rockin' dress!

Good morning! Is anyone use to this time change yet? I know I'm not! I love the time change after I get use to it, but the dark mornings are SO hard for me! I am not a morning person! :)

Guess what I got in my mail box yesterday......LAWN FAWN STAMPS!!! Woo Hoo!! :)
I have been looking for stamps with a dress form and sewing machines for awhile, and then I see one day on Kelly Marie's blog that she is coming out with stamps like that! You can imagine my excitement that day! :) I knew that they would probably be in on Monday, so I made a trip to the Post Office early yesterday. And they were in! :) So I hurried home to make a card, before it was time to pick the kids up from school! I LOVE this dress form so much, it is so fun! I want a dress just like this! :)
Isn't that a rockin' dress? I LOVE it!
{You're sew lovely Card}
Cardstock- (PTI) summer sunrise & pure poppy
Patterned paper- (American Crafts) Teen line
Stamps- (Lawn Fawn) Sew lovely
Ink- (StazOn) jet black
Other- (Recollections) rhinestones

Well I'm off to go and find Autumn some ribbon for her hair tomorrow. It's the BIG day for cheerleading try-outs! I feel all nervous like I'm trying out again! :)

Have a Blessed day!

16 comments:

Creative Momma said...

What a cute dress!!! It sure does ROCK :)
Good luck to Autumn on her cheerleading try-outs :)
Marina

Courtney Baker said...

You are totally right that dress does rock!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Gorgeous.... love that CAS card!! I got that set too... can't wait to play with it!

Angie Tieman said...

New stamps, excellent! Love your card! Great colors!

Helen F. said...

This is such a sweet image, Winter! Your card is adorable.

~amy~ said...

Oh sew cute:)

Anita Rex said...

So cute Winter! love the colors and the pp is too cute! Love the belt! Good luck withg tryouts Autumn!

Alice said...

love it!! fabulous simple card!!

Maureen said...

this is "sew" adorable!! I would love a cute little summer/cocktail dress like this :) Isn't it fun when there's something in the mail? I'm not used to the time change yet...my body is very sensitive to them and it takes me a week to adjust...I'm not hungry for recess until an hour later!! LOL

Laural-Lee said...

Fantastic dress. You should give it a whirl in houndstooth :)

I like the time changes because the kids aren't up quite as early. They adjust a lot better than I do. It takes me longer to get into the new groove of things.

Lynnette said...

I love what you did with the dress form!! The stamp set is awesome! So many possibilities

~kelly marie~ said...

I absolutely LOVE this! This is a rockin' dress! You would look amazing in it!! I am so glad you love the set! :)

Savitri said...

Super super cute!! I LOVE this card!

Jessica said...

This card is so cute, WInter!!! Love your color selection :)

Mariana Grigsby said...

Kelly is right!... that dress is amazing! Love your card!

Ryann said...

Adorable!