Saturday, March 13, 2010

I like BIG bows and I cannot lie! :)

Hey everybody! Texas weather has been AMAZING the last couple of days! Chace had All Star basketball games today and after that me and Autumn went shopping. We had to go and buy her outfit fro cheerleading tryouts. She just has to have a white shirt and black shorts, so we went and bought new ones and of course we had to stop at JoAnns for some craft stuff! :) And then I took her to her pitching class. She is doing really good! She will tryout for cheerleader on Wednesday, she is pretty nervous, but I know she will do great! She has been cheering her whole life, and I have taught her everything she knows! ;) No, but I do LOVE cheerleading!
Here is a card I made awhile back and I really have to say I like it! Because I really love big bows! :)
Supplies:
Cardstock- (PTI) summer sunrise, raspberry fizz, basic black
Stamps- (PTI) signature greetings; (American Crafts) Majestic
Ink- (Versamark) watermark; (StazOn) jet black
Ribbon- (Offray) white satin
Other- (Recolletions) black rhinestones; (American Crafts Zing) white embossing powder

Anyway, me and Chance are watching the Time Travelers Wife. It is really good, so I better go!
Have a Blessed night!

14 comments:

Maureen said...

And I really LOVE your big bows too :) So fabulous!!! Oh, you will love the movie too...unfortunately I watched it before the book and it ruined the book for me...I actually liked the movie better...happier parts thanks to hollywood :)

Angie Tieman said...

Ha! Your title really made me laugh out loud! Gorgeous card!

Laural-Lee said...

That's a beautiful big bow too! I wish mine looked like that! Good luck to your daughter's tryouts!

Creative Momma said...

I like big bows too...This is such a beautiful card..the black and white paper is so elegant..
I left some awards on my blog for you..please stop by when you get a chance
Hugs
Marina

Laurel said...

Gorgeous, I love the bow!

Courtney Baker said...

ME TOO! I love this one!

Jeanette said...

I love your card also.

Leslie said...

LOVIN' that Gorgeous bow and color combinations!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Oh... gorgeous!! Your bows are always so pretty! Love the colors too! Thanks for getting that song stuck in my head! :)

Jocelyn said...

Ok, that song will be in my head all day now:-) Haha! the title really made me laugh out loud! love the card...amazing as always!

Helen F. said...

SOOOO gorgeous! The bow and the entire card :o)

Ayana Posadas said...

Aww! What perfect bow!
Fabulous Card!
Just found your blog today...
I really like your style. :)

Sue Lelli said...

This card is just STUNNING! LOVE the big bow!

Jessica said...

Cute card!! Love that jumbo bow!!