Monday, March 22, 2010

Camo Cards & a Tax Neck

Hey! I have a couple of quick cards I wanted to share today. I made these for a couple of Autumn's friends who had birthday's a couple of weeks ago. By looking at the names, you would think they were twins or something, but No their not. They are just best friends. Autumn has been going to school with them since Kindergarten! They had a birthday party with a DJ and they had a great time! :)
These cards are very simple, but I think the Camo is really good for boy cards, at least in Texas they are! Because these two boys love to hunt! :)
Cardstock- (Paper reflections) green & yellow ; Stamps- (Making Memories) Just Chillin Boys line, (Studio G0 Alphabet stamps, (K & Company) Amy Butler Alphabet stamps ; Ink- (StazOn) jet black, (ColorBox) chalk chestnut roan, (Versamark) watermark

I think I have a case of the "Tax Neck"! If you are wondering what that is, it is really bad pain in the neck and head from looking down and doing taxes! :) Taxes really are a pain in the neck! It has hurt all day, until this evening. As I was lying down on the couch in pain, my sweet son Chace came over and laid beside me and put his hand on my head and started praying for me! He asked that Jesus would heal my neck and not have anymore pain, in Jesus name! He is SO sweet! And Praise God, it has felt better! :) I have gotten this from too much crafting too! I guess I need to make an early trip to the Chiropractor this week! But tomorrow me and Chance have appointments at the Dentist! YUCK!!! :( I don't like going to the dentist, I seem to never have good news when I go! I'm the type that takes really good care of my teeth and floss, and still get cavities. Now Chance on the other hand, brushes regularly but doesn't floss and he has only had a few small cavities in his life! That's just not right!!!! So I am praying I get good news tomorrow! :)
Well I guess that's it tonight, but if you haven't had a chance to play in the EBTKS challenge, there is still some time left!

Have a Blessed night!

3 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

The cards are great and it sounds like mine and Michael's dental experiences... it is never good news when I go... too much candy and cokes. Michael goes once every ten years (exaggerating a little) and has no problems. It isn't right! Glad your neck is feeling better.. so sweet of Chace! Good boy! :) My neck gets stiff after sitting in front of my computer for a while! Like right now! :)

Courtney Baker said...

How cute! Hope your neck gets better!

Jessica said...

These cards are super cute. It'll make any little boys day :) Sorry for your neck pain, hope it gets better soon!