Monday, March 15, 2010

EBTKS # 12 - Sketch Challenge

Good morning! It's time for another EBTKS Sketch Challenge. This week the host is the sweet and talented Kelley Eubanks and the sketch came from her craft room. So cute! :)

I flipped the sketch and made the clouds as the scallops and I thought of the hot air balloons when I saw the circles! I love these stamps! :){You're on your way up card}

Cardstock- (PTI) melon berry, aqua mist, spring moss; (Georgia Pacific) white

Stamps- (Practicing Creativity) You're Dandy & Look up

Ink- (PTI) fresh snow; (StazOn) jet black

Stop by the EBTKS blog for all the details, prize info, and to see all the other DT's cards! Our sponsor this week is the talented Kelly Marie from Lawn Fawn! And we have a great prize up for grabs! :)

Hope you all have a Blessed day!

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

darling winter...can't get enough of that sweet set!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are always so great!

Karen B. said...

Ok this is truly fun and quarky at the same time I am amazed to see what you can do with this set, and on this one I really like that the stripe in the big balloon is the same color as the paper, or at least it looks that way. And the clouds lined up like that? Wow.

Courtney Baker said...

So fun Winter! I love the way you interpreted the sketch! The way you did the scallop is brilliant!

Tammy said...

This is a great interpretation of the sketch Winter! Love those HA balloons!

Kelley Eubanks said...

I love this Winter... that stamp set is so fun to play with!!

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Oh Winter! How cute, fun, and clever! This is darling!!! Great take on that sketch! :)

I hope I can get a chance to play along this time!! :)

Lynnette said...

Gorgeous card Winter!! So much fun!

Angie Tieman said...

Total cuteness! Love the sweet, soft colors!

Helen F. said...

Love the whimsy of your bright and cheery card for EBTKS challenge.

~kelly marie~ said...

I love how you flipped the sketch! This card is so gorgeous!

Savitri said...

SUPER fun card! I love that stamp!!!