Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New Stamps!

Hey everybody! WOW, it is a BEAUTIFUL day here today! I thought it was suppose to rain, but I don't even see a cloud in the sky! I love days like this, I seriously want to set a craft table up outside and craft all day. But it won't be much longer and it will be way to hot for that here in Texas! :)
Well the funeral went very well yesterday. It was very sad, but it was nice hearing all the old stories about my Paw Paw. And Chance did a great job! Thank you for all the prayers!
I finally got to make a couple of cards last night and I really had to make myself stop, because I LOVE these new Practicing Creativity stamps! I ordered them from Courtney on Friday night and I had them by Monday morning! That is FAST service! Thank you Courtney!
Here are some little mini cards I made. {You're on your way Up card}
Cardstock- (PTI) spring rain
Patterned paper- (Fancy Pants) The Daily Grind
Stamps- (Practicing Creativity) Look up & You're Dandy
Ink- (PTI) Fresh snow, (StazOn) jet black
{the Sky is the limit card}
Cardstock- (PTI) lemon tart
Patterned paper- (Fancy Pants) The Daily Grind
Stamps- (Practicing Creativity) You're Dandy
Ink- (PTI) fresh snow, (StazOn) jet black
Ok, I need to go clean up my mess. My paper storage tower fell and probably broke!
Have a Blessed day!

13 comments:

Courtney Baker said...

Love love love these both! So cute Winter.

ps. I have a big smile on my face. Seriously makes my day to see you using my stamps!

Dawn said...

Fantastic cards Winter!

~amy~ said...

darling cards Winter!!!

Anita Rex said...

so cute wynter! love how the balloon is above the card base!

Maureen said...

these are adorable!!! Bring on spring!! We just got back from our trip to Vancouver and the sun is shining...got lots of fun goodies at the scrapbooking stores :)

Tammy said...

These are super cute! Love how you have the hot-air balloon going off the card!!

Betcha your Paw Paw sent down all that sunshine down for you today!!

Unknown said...

Lovely cards, Winter!! I really like the hot air balloon :)

Kelley Eubanks said...

Oh yeah... I remember seeing these now! I love them both! They are so much fun to play with, right? That balloon set is so my fav... I have it sitting on my desk because I want to play with it some more!

DesigNeAl said...

Beautiful cards! Thanks for your nice comment. PS. I love your name!

Mariana Grigsby said...

I love that stamp set! Your cards are beautiful!!!! I just read your last post. I am so sorry Winter, for your loss. I will pray for you and your family.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Karin said...

Love these cards and the stamps are divine!

Anthonette said...

I love how the balloon is lifted off the card base. I just received my order from Courtney on Tuesday with Look Up. I've been too busy spring cleaning to sit in my studio and craft.

Angie Tieman said...

Lovely cards, Winter! Very uplifting! Glad you have such great memories of your grandfather and your family is there with you. Sending you hugs!