Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Little Cheerleader :)

SHE MADE IT!!!! :) Parents weren't allowed in there during tryouts, but they said she did great! I knew she would, she LOVES cheering! Autumn had a couple of friends that didn't make it, so she was consoling them instead of being happy about making it! She just kept hugging them and crying with them. I am so thankful that she has such a kind heart for others. That is so much more important! :)
Ok, so I made this card for a card call awhile back. It didn't get picked but when I made it, I had Autumn in mind. I like to create cards, that I will actually use if they aren't picked. These are our school colors and she loves zebra print. I hope ya'll can tell those are pom poms.
Here are some pics of her when we got home. Jumping for joy! :)
Thanks so much for all the well wishes and prayers, they truly mean so much!
We celebrated with steaks, baked potatoes, and a salad tonight for supper and Big Red floats for dessert! YUM!! That's a Texas celebration! :)
Have a Blessed night!

16 comments:

Jeanette said...

Congratulations! I know you are so proud.

~kelly marie~ said...

Congratulations to Autumn!! That card is amazing too!

Laural-Lee said...

Yay...that rocks!! Way2go Autumn....oh Winter you must be so proud right now...It is wonderful when we see our children succeed and show compassion at the same time.

Alice said...

Congratulations to Autumn!! your card is so cute, too!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Woo Hoo! So happy for her! She is a special young lady! Your card rocks and yes.. you can tell they are pom poms... love it!

Courtney Baker said...

Woo hoo! I remember when I was in 6th grade and made the squad... such a big deal. Give her a big hug from me!

~amy~ said...

woot woot!!!!

Laurel said...

Aw cute card and girl, congrats to her!

Anita Rex said...

So happy she made it! yay! Awesome she was being such a good friend! Love the card cool pom poms!

Savitri said...

Congrats!!! LOVE the card too, super cute!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome card and congrats to Autumn....that is sooo awesome!!

Maureen said...

how fun is this? love the orange pom poms :)

Unknown said...

how cute, I love this card.

Laurie said...

Adorable Winter! Love the pom poms!! Congrats to your little one! :)

Amanda Winkelman said...

First of all congrats to Autumn, and congrats to you as well, as her mother....kids don't accomplish things without the help of wonderful parents! Just wanted to give you a little shout out and thank you for all your sweet comments on my blog! I just picked up the March/April Paper Crafts Mag, and saw a bunch of your amazing cards in there! Way to go! My favorite one that was in there was the one for card making day under 'Season's Greetings'. What a fabulous card. Great job on being published!!! That is very exciting! And thank you for the prayers and the well wishes on the delivery.....just keep praying for me....I need everything I can get! Hope you have a great week!

Jessica said...

Congrats Autumn!!!! You have quite the cheerleader jewel, Winter!!! Love the card and yes they do look like little pom poms :)