Thursday, March 25, 2010

Embellish Fabric Color Challenge

Hey everybody! Well first of all, thank you for all the suggestions on the envelopes. I will have to check out those sites!
I have a card today for the Embellish Fabric Color Challenge. I had to use Kelly Marie's new stamp set "Sew Lovely" again. I love it so much! I really can't wait until I can have a whole day to sit and craft! I haven't been crafting much lately because of the dreaded "Taxes" and the kids sports! I will finish the taxes one day! (Hopefully before April 15th)! :)
Anyway, back to the card. I made this card with Autumn in mind. Her birthday is tomorrow, and I know she loves the color green! So I made a cute little green dress. And I cut up some of Autumn's old jeans for the scalloped edge.
{Hope Your Day is Fabulous card} Supplies- Cardstock- (PTI) pure poppy, (Paper reflections) kraft, (ColorBok) green /Stamps- (Lawn Fawn) Sew Lovely, (PTI) signature greetings / Ink- (StazOn) jet black / Ribbon- (Decorative Ribbon) red grosgrain / Other- (Recollections) rhinestones, (Sizzix) Sqaure Scallop die, old jeans

We usually have her a Big Birthday party, but we are consumed with sports right now! They are doing their Regional Little Dribblers Tournament this week, so we are traveling 3 days this week to a town about 35 mins. from our house. That's not too far, but when you have softball, baseball, and basketball practice in the middle of it all too, it gets busy! So she will not have a big party right now, she plays a game on her birthday and then Chace play games the next day. So she understands and she is having a friend over to stay the night on Friday. They will have Spring Break in a couple of weeks, so we will try and have a party then!

Have a Blessed day!

13 comments:

Courtney Baker said...

Sew cute Winter!

Amanda Winkelman said...

Lovely card, Winter! Love the bling!

Tammy said...

Love what you did with these colours Winter! Love the scalloped denim too!

Mei Ann said...

Oh I love this card winter! Sew feminine.

Agata said...

Perfect card! I love this bright green and the scalloped jeans edge is great! Love those pretty bling details!

Karen B. said...

This card is so much fun Winter, and I can see the teen oozing out of it! You did a wonderful spectacular job with these colors.

farmhouse-story said...

perfect!-love the scalloped jeans and glitz, winter!

jen said...

LOVE the scalloped denim! So clever- or should I say 'sew cute'!?

Maile Belles said...

Oh my, Winter! What a fabulous card, I love your use of the colors and the denim scallopes. So glad you could join us in the Embellish challenge! Happy Birthday to Autumn!

Mary J said...

I love your take on the challenge!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Love this card... I love that set too! So much fun! :)

Mariana Grigsby said...

I love what you created!!! So pretty, Winter! Thanks for playing along with us!

~kelly marie~ said...

This card is absolutely fabulous! The denim is perfection!