Friday, March 5, 2010

A Note of Thanks Card

Hey everybody! WOW, we had Beautiful weather today! I almost went outside to stamp, because I didn't want to stay in the house, when it's that pretty outside! :) We did take the kids to the park and had a picnic! It is so nice to just hang out with them! :)
I got to stamp a little bit today, in between loads of laundry! :) Here is a card using the Wplus9 Design Studio stamps. They are from the Just a Note set. This set is so fun and Chace loved this image! :) (A Note of Thanks Card}
Cardstock- (summer sunrise) PTI, (white) Georgia Pacific, (black) The Paper Studio
Stamp- (sentiment and images- Just a Note) Wplus9 Design Studio
Ink- (jet black) StazOn, (warm red) ColorBox, (watermark) Versamark
Ribbon- (satin-red) Offray
Other- (clear embossing powder) American Crafts Zing, (scallop punch) Fiskars

Well it is official, me and Chance are bringing Autumn and a friend of hers to the Jonas Brothers Concert Sunday afternoon. Chance isn't real happy, but I do not like to drive in Houston traffic, so I talked him into going. It is at the Houston Live Stock Show & Rodeo, so we will see a rodeo first, so he is a little happier about it! :) We were told to bring ear plugs, so I guess I better get some! There is still time to play in the EBTKS challenge!

Please continue to pray for my Paw Paw and our family. He is getting worse everyday, and he is tired and ready to go, so I believe it is time! :(

Have a Blessed Night!

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

such a fun card winter!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!! I love how you used the treble clef for an accent on the bow!!

Maureen said...

love the ribbon and red on this :) Ah, what a good husband/father he is :) I think, though, that I might enjoy their concert...i like some of the music...I just don't know about the screaming girls!! LOL Glad to hear your weather is back to Texas weather :) We had a glorious day here yesterday too. The grade sevens organized a funday for the school and it was so nice to be outside in the sun :)

Kelley Eubanks said...

Love your card! Love that you cut the music note (or whatever it is called.. ha)and put it on the ribbon!

Have fun at the concert! I bet Autumn is so excited!

Will keep your Paw Paw in my prayers! Love ya!

Courtney Baker said...

Very cute... you are always rocking that music set!

Tiffani said...

Cute card! This would be perfect for a child's music teacher.
Thanks for leaving a note on my blog.