Sunday, March 21, 2010

I chair-ish your friendship card

Hey everybody! Sorry I have been quite the last couple of days. As you all know, I have been working on taxes and the kids have had SO many practices and games! We have one week left of basketball and then we can just focus on softball and baseball! Autumn had her first game on Saturday, they actually one! Let's just say, they don't practice alot at practice! Chance is coaching Chace's team this year, so he isn't coaching Autumn's. She gets more practice with us than she does at practice! Anyway they had their game Saturday and Autumn hit a homerun! They all really did good! She is going to play on a older girls team too. They are short some girls, so they asked her to play with them. So I hope she will get alot of extra practice in! :)

I am actually seeing a light at the end of the looong tunnel of taxes! I never have time to work on them long, before it is time to bring the kids to practice or something. So I have been really trying to work on them and not blog hop and stamp so much! So that explains where I have been! :)
Well today Chance was asked to preach at the church we have been attending. The whole service was AMAZING! I have known that Chance is suppose to preach, but seeing him preach for the first time in 3 months today....I know he was born to preach! He said he felt like a race horse and he felt like he had FIRE in his bones this morning! :) I really miss hearing him preach! But I know that the Lord has great things for us!
Well here is a card I made last week. I love all the colors and patterns! It reminds me that Spring is on it's way! It has been so cold here this weekend. Autumn said she saw some snow flurries this morning as we walked into church! Brrrr!

I have gotten lots of supplies in the mail, but have had no time to stamp, so I hope to do some this week! {I chair-ish your friendship card}
Cardstock- (Papertrey Ink) melon berry, aqua mist, summersunrise, true black; (Georgia Pacific) white
Patterned paper- (American Crafts) Teen line
Stamps- (Papertrey Ink) On my couch, polka dot basics II; (Hero Arts) houndstooth

Ink- (Versamark) watermark, (StazOn) jetblack;
Other- (ProvoCraft) houndstooth embossing folder


Have a Blessed night!

17 comments:

Maureen said...

those patterns are so fun!!! We were supposed to have warm, sunny weather here too, but it was cloudy and rainy. Glad things are going well, albeit busy. I find this time of the year flies by until summer.

~amy~ said...

Sooooo fun!

Laural-Lee said...

What lovely fun mix of prints! You did an amazing job. I like your dry embossing too.

Alice said...

super card, Winter! fabulous design!

Amy Heller said...

Sounds like you are a very busy Mommy! This card is TOOOOO CUTE! I love it, Winter!!

Laurel said...

Oh my gosh, I love this!

Jessica said...

You are one busy girl, Winter :) This card is lovely. The colors are great :)

Courtney Baker said...

So cute. Love all those patterns!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

This card is just too cute. I love it.

Lynnette said...

Just wonderful. I love the colors and textures.

Agus said...

So nice!! love it! is really simple and elegant!
Hugs,
Agus

Angie Tieman said...

Totally fabby card!! Love those colors and the paper pieced chairs are SOOOO cute!

Kelley Eubanks said...

So cute Winter! I love it! I should have gotten that set... I will have to add it to the long list... ha! :) So glad that Chance did well! :) And... glad that you are seeing a light at the end of the tunnel! Love ya

Anthonette said...

Awesome design, Winter! I wish I had those PTI stamps.

Ann said...

LOVE this, Winter! SO great!!!

Shauna said...

That card is adorable! Love it :D

Rose said...

Adorable, Winter! How fun are those chairs!!!