Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hot Air Balloons Make Me Smile! :)

Well hello! I wanted to make a quick post tonight and show ya'll another hot air balloon card! These stamps are so much fun! I wish I had more time to stamp with them! I have been CRAZY busy with the kids cheer, basketball, softball, & baseball practice and Autumn's pitching classes! I really wouldn't change it for the word though! I LOVE my kids and they are only young once! :) So here is the card. I going to watch the Office with Chance and eat brownie cookies. YUM! :)
{Thank You Card}
Cardstock- (PTI) raspberry fizz, summer sunrise, spring moss, spring rain
Stamp- (Practicing Creativity's) Look up & You're dandy
Ink- (StazOn) jet black, (PTI) snow white
Other- (Nesties) Label one die

Have a Blessed night!

10 comments:

Maureen said...

hot air balloons on raspberry fizz? YUM!! Has spring arrived there yet? Have a wonderful Friday :)

Laural-Lee said...

This looks great Winter. I can't wait to get my hands on my set!. Love the sunrise and fizz combo!!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Love it!!! :)

Karen B. said...

So cheery and bright, pink and yellow work so well together! I really enjoy how the white is stamped directly onto the pink as well, instead of white paper.

~amy~ said...

sooooo fun...I just got my set and will be playing with it tonight! Brownie cookies? yum!

Courtney Baker said...

Winter... this is so fabulous! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!:)

Hollie Shepard said...

Really awesome card!

Angie Tieman said...

Awesome shaped card! I'm loving the hot air balloons!

Anthonette said...

I love the bright and cheerful colors!

Jessica said...

I love this card!!! I think I'm getting this stamp set today!!! It's so cute :)