Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Wishing You A Happy Birthday Card

Good morning! Well I was up earlier than usual this morning. In Texas we have a state test called the TAKS test in school. It is different portions and today is the Writing part for Autumn and Chace. Chance is the breakfast cook around here, so the kids put their breakfast order in to him yesterday! :) So he was up fixing breakfast and I was up making them lunches, visiting, & encouraging them about the test. It was a good morning and I am praying that all the kids will have peace and knowledge when they do their tests. If you could, please pray for all the kids today too. Thanks!

I am still trying to get all those cards and projects posted. So today I thought I would share a card I made for a couple of Autumn's friends and our neighbor asked if I could make her granddaughter a Bday card too, so I went with the same design. I only took pics of one, because they were all the same. I love the color combo and the BIG rhinestone! :) Here is a close up.
I'm sure some of you have read that my husband and I are remodeling our master bedroom & laundry room? Well we had a laundry room & closet combo, since we have lived here. Well we decided to make a walk-in closet in our bedroom instead, because our room is huge! So he made a new closet and we added a hallway and split the old laundry room/closet up and made a laundry room by itself and a new little craft room for me! :) We are planning on building a new house in the near future, so we will eventually make the craft room into a bathroom for the master bedroom and sell the house. Our laundry room is almost completely finished (other than decor) & today is the day that I get to move all my craft stuff in my new craft room! :) I am SO excited! We have a few more things to finish this morning, but I hope to be moving stuff in later today. I think I may go look for some fabric today so I can make curtains! :)
Ok, well I guess I need to get off here and get started!
Have Blessed day!
Winter

1 comment:

Max Boughner said...

Such a nice birthday card you've made. You also have a good family, and it's really nice that you also look out for your kids. It's also good to hear that you have plans for the future, and you've added a new house for it.