Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Anniversary I Love You Card

Hey everybody! I am still trying to share all the older cards that I have made. I made this one for our employee's wife for their anniversary. I got the inspiration from a Maile Belles' card from one of the Paper Crafts mags. (I think it was a sketch mag? I would go look, but remember all my craft stuff isn't real organized right now! :) ) LOVE her style! I can't wait to see her new stamps she will be designing for PTI! I love these PTO Damask stamps too!
It was their 1 yr anniversary and these were their wedding colors. Here is a close-up.
I pray that I will get into the Dr. today for my sore throat! Autumn has her first track meet this afternoon, so I really want to get some meds, so I can feel better.
Have a Blessed day!
~Winter

No comments: