Monday, January 6, 2014

Tiny Treats Valentine Cards

Hey everybody! Happy Monday! Well the kids went back to school today and wouldn't you know that we would have the coldest temps here in 3 years!!! Crazy! :/ It's too cold for my babies to be getting out! :) Thank goodness, they will be inside though! I know that 20* doesn't sound very cold to some of you, but that's FREEZING here in Texas! And we don't even get a little snow to play in, so it's just blah! :) So since it's so cold, I guess I will stay in and take pics of cards to edit and maybe even make a couple cards? :)
Here are a few more cards I made using the trusty ol' PTI Tiny Treats: Valentine Stamp Set. I love this set and I even bought the Tremendous Treats: Valentine Stamp Set, which is basically the bigger version and I love it too! I'll share a card using it later. :) These cards were very easy to make and fun too. I'm still working on my Copic coloring! ;)
 

Well I guess I better start my projects for the day. I did already buy groceries this morning, so I guess I accomplished something today! ;)
Don't forget about the "Cards From the Heart Card Drive". I hope you all have started getting into the Valentine Spirit and started making cards! ;)
Have a Blessed day!

~Winter

No comments: