Friday, February 11, 2011

Thank You cards

Hey! I have another card to share today! I made these for a couple of friends of mine who helped out with the football boys Homecoming float this year. Autumn was cheering at her first game of the season and it was away, so my sweet friends took care of getting the float together for us, so we could go watch Autumn.
I used some of my Wplus9 Design Studio stamps. Magical Moments & Design Basics: Backgrounds II

Both very similar, just different colors.We are still working on our new laundry room, I can't wait until it's done! :)

Have a Blessed day!

3 comments:

Christiana said...

Wow! These are really beautiful, Winter! Love that peacock!

Ayana Posadas said...

These cards are really GORGEOUS!!! I have this set too, but I still haven't gotten the time to ink it up yet. Your cards are so inspiring... I think I might have to go pull out my set too! Beautiful work, Winter!

World Of Warcraft Gold said...

Autumn was cheering at her 1st video game from the period also it was away
Does anyone about to get andBuy WOW Gold EU, does anyone have some good suggestions to get the fast and safeWOW Gold Cheap, please tell me and thanks a lot who can help me.