Monday, July 20, 2009

Cards- Happy Birthday

Hey everyone! I wanted to show some cards that I made the other day for my two twin nieces, they are turning 4 next month!, I can't believe it! They really don't look like twins, one has curly and darker hair (you can't tell from the picture) and the other one has straighter and lighter hair. One of them (the one on the right) looks like Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitts daughter Shiloh, maybe that's her real twin! :) I spent the day with them a couple of weeks ago and took some pictures of them, they are getting so big! Kaylie is on the left and Kylie is on the right. Can you tell which one is shy and which one isn't? :) Aren't they so cute?!
OK, so here's the cards. Here's the inside. "Make A Wish!"

Supplies:
Paper-SU!
Stamps- Studio G
Ink-StazOn-jet black
Accessories- Square punch, Polka dot satin ribbon-Wal Mart, Glitter-Martha Stewart
Have a Blessed day!

6 comments:

Courtney Baker said...

They are so cute. Great card too. I love that ribbon.

Christina Smith said...

So cute!!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Very cute Winter! I am sure they will love them! They are very cute little girls!

Anonymous said...

Oh these are so cute! Almost as cute as those adorable little girls! The ribbon is the best part IMO! :)

Kim J. said...

I'm with Sarah! That ribbon is to die for -- so perfect for those cards.

~kelly marie~ said...

Cute cards and cute girls!