Friday, July 3, 2009

Baseball Game

Hey! I'm still here! We have been super busy with our A/C business, I have been answering tons of phone calls, so I can't get away for long, so I decided to file all those papers that I'm behind on! Not fun, but boy did I get a lot done! I did get to make some cards today though, but it got late and I didn't feel like taking the pictures of them. So I decided to share some pictures of the baseball game from last Friday night instead! We had such a good time, and our team won 5-4! Yeah! I took these with my new camera, I still have so much to learn, and I haven't even opened the owners manual, (I guess I should do that)! :) The lighting was a little weird at times, it is a covered stadium, but one side is all windows, so when the sun went down it was a little orange looking. Anyway, here are some of my favorites. Don't we look like some serious fans, with all of our Astros shirts and hats?! :) (Some old man, that worked at the stadium, took this picture. He didn't know what he was doing and I was scared to death he was going to drop my new camera! :) He didn't, and the picture came out pretty good!) This was so sweet, someone proposed! (She said Yes!) :)


I'll be back tomorrow with some cards! Have a Blessed night!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

i have never been to a baseball game!! how sweet is that proposal!!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Those are some great pics!! You have a beautiful family! I havent read my owners manual either! I will occasionally leave it sitting around as a reminder to read it... then I put it away after it has sat out for a month or so! I have had my digital SLR for at least 3 years now! :-) Pretty sad!

Christina Smith said...

I was wondering where you have been! I've missed you! Thanks for sharing the pictures!!

Angie Tieman said...

Great pictures!! Looks like a fun time! We are going to a Kansas City Royals game Sunday and I'm super excited!!

Scrapping Julie said...

cute pics. sounds like you have fun. i am try to post a comment to your raspberry suite challenge #11 but there is not anything there. just wanted to say very nice!