Monday, June 15, 2009

I WON

Hey everyone! I wanted to share some exciting news with ya'll! I made some cards for the digiments challenge here and here. They randomly picked two winners, to win their new release stamps. I WON!!! There are 30 stamps and they are amazing! Go by there and check them out! I hope to make some cards soon and use the sentiments! I didn't get to make any cards yesterday or today, we have a lady at our church (I have mentioned her before), she is 80 yrs. old and gets around great! But they think she had a heart attack on Friday, so she has been in the hospital, she is doing good, but her Dr being out of town has slowed things down a bit! So we have been going to visit her the last couple of days. So if you could, please keep her in your prayers, her name is Ms. Jean.
I hope to be back tomorrow for a post for Dawn's Color Challenge!
Have a Blessed Night!

3 comments:

Kim J said...

Whoo hoo! Congrats!!

Maureen P said...

Congratulations! I love the cards and sentiments...can't wait to see what you create with your new stamps! It's so fun to win!!

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh, congratulations!! You should go buy a lottery ticket too! hee! hee! Can't wait to see what you do with your winnings!