Saturday, June 20, 2009

Card- Happy Birthday

Hey, I'm back again! Here is a card I made for my husband's Birthday tomorrow! We got him baseball tickets to go see his favorite team, the Houston Astros!! We are going to the game next Friday, it's going to be so fun! I figured a baseball theme would work perfect! I stamped "Enjoy the Game" inside and I will put the baseball tickets inside too! I hope he likes it! Supplies:
Paper- Paper Studio, white & black cs
Stamp- PTI- mega mixed messages, Autumn Leaves- hand drawn alphabet
Ink- StazOn- jet black
Accessories- foam baseball

Have a Blessed weekend!

3 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

What an original card!! He is going to love it and be so excited about the game!!

Elise said...

WOWEE! What a darling birthday card THAT is! Happy "Husband's Birthday," Winter! And happy anniversary, too! Hope you guys had a ball! tee hee

~kelly marie~ said...

Cute baseball birthday card! Love it!