Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Monica's Graduation Invitations

Hey everybody! Well I am finally going to share my nieces Graduation invitations that I made and a couple of other things for her. Today is her 18th Birthday too! :) Happy Birthday Mon! :)
I found some ideas for invitations online and then I sent the ideas to my niece to see which one she liked the best. She choose the one that was similar to this one and I made a example invite and she LOVED it! So this is the one we went with! We used some pics that I took of her and a pic of her on her 2nd Birthday! :) She came over one weekend and helped me with them and then my sister (her mom), came over and helped assemble them! They were a BIG help to me! :) So here is the front, (that is a white background, it's not part of the invite).

Here is the back. We made it like a note card.
Here is the Congrats card I made her for Graduation night. And it matches the invites! :) Here is a close up.
Here is a little something I put together for her too. It's of some of her favorite Senior pics and a invite for her to keep. I really like how it turned out and so did she! Supplies: (Invites) Cardstock- (PTI) pure poppy, white, true black ; Stamps- (PTI) Damask Design ; Ink- (Versamark) watermark ; Other- Mega square punch, font printed from computer
(Card) Cardstock- (PTI) pure poppy, white, true black ; Stamps- (PTI) Damask Design & Signature Greetings, (Studio G) Graduation stamps ; Ink- (SU!) basic black
Don't forget...today is the last day for the EBTKS nail polish challenge!
And don't forget to go check out the Gallery Idol cards and vote for your favorite card. :)
Have a Blessed day!
~Winter

8 comments:

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

What an awesome Aunt you are!!! Such great keepsakes. I love the colors too!

Nancy L. said...

Super cute! Those were my school colors, too! I will borrow your idea and turn it into a baby shower gift!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ayana Posadas said...

Very nice invitation! The colors are great and so are the pictures!... And the card came out fantastic!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Gorgeous card, I so love the bold of the red against the black, beautiful combination! Great photos and love that frame!

farmhouse-story said...

congrats on your top 15 spot, winter:) your invite is just adorable!

Lynnette said...

Just gorgeous. I have no doubt she was absolutely thrilled.

Helen F. said...

Winter, these are fabulous! What's not to like here? Your beautiful niece is very lucky to have such a talented auntie!