Monday, June 7, 2010

Gallery Idol Top 20

Hey everybody! I am so excited! Today starts the voting for the Paper Crafts Gallery Idol! I can't tell you how much of an honor it is to be included with these talented ladies! :) I hope you will all go by the gallery and check out all the cards and vote for your favorite card!

Here is my entry for the challenge. I LOVE this My Mind's Eye Lush paper that I got recently! I can't wait to use it again. Supplies: Cardstock: Black from Papertrey Ink, Cream from Stampin' Up!; Patterned paper: Lush Collection by My Mind's Eye; Stamps- Mega Mixed Messages by Papertrey Ink; Ink: Basic black by Stampin' Up! Other: clear transparency paper; Black pen, Kleenex, Black Rhinestones by Studio 18


Don't forget to play with us in the EBTKS challenge! Nail polish....who would have thought?! :)
Have a Blessed day!

~Winter

25 comments:

Latisha said...

I love your card!!! This is just so clever!
hugs
Latisha

Ann said...

This is super cute, Winter! Good luck! :D

Karen B. said...

Fabulous card. I shouldn't admit it, but my most favorite part is that clear element that keeps all the dust in, so clever of you to add that! Makes me smile. Congratulations Winter, well deserved!

Heather P. said...

This is such a fabulous design. Love this!

Tiff said...

Hey, this looks familiar!!!! I remember something like it from the TP challenge! Very clever and super cute!

Lynn Ghahary said...

This is just too cute! Best of luck to you! Lynn :)

Shemaine Smith said...

You have such a beautiful family! I loved your card as soon as I saw it. So cute!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Such a clever card, Winter! Good luck!

Angie Tieman said...

What a great card, Winter!! You always blow me away with your creativity and unique take on cards!! Best of luck to you!

Regina Mangum said...

What a clever and cute card! You are so creative. Congratulations and good luck!!

Kathy Martin said...

This is so fun and creative and ought to help cheer someone up! :)

Valerie said...

So clever - what a great design. I wish tissue boxes were this pretty!
Good luck!

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Winter!!! AHHH! This is darling! Soooo clever, fun and sooo cute! Great card!! You definatly get my vote! :)

Giovana said...

So creative! I need a card like this now :)
Congrats and good luck.

Kryssi said...

i thought this was super clever!! so cute! good luck!

Ink, paper and BLING! said...

So creative and clever! I love your card!
R

Anita Rex said...

Such a creative card! I love how you used transparency! I love that pp too!

Alicia said...

Totally clever idea, nice clean design too. Best of luck!

Courtney Baker said...

Very cute Winter!

B said...

Super cute!

~amy~ said...

Winter, this is incredibly creative...great job on the challenge!!!

Sarah Martina said...

This is so sweet! I think I remember seeing you do it once before, too, and I loved it then! Great idea. :)

Kelley Eubanks said...

Love your card Winter! So clever and cute!! Just like you! :) Congrats again and Good luck! :)

Courtney K said...

such a cute card - genius!!

Rose said...

This is just fabbie, girl! I've been away too long! Need to catch up with all your creativity! Hope all is well!