Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine Gifts

Hey everybody! Well I wanted to share some Valentine treats I made for the kids teachers. Autumn helped Chace do his Valentine's for his friends, and she did hers, so that was a HUGE help to me! :) They exchange Valentine's at school on Friday, but they weren't there, so they brought theirs a day early. I remembered at the last minute, that I needed to make something for the teachers, so I made something really quick! And who doesn't like Hershey bars? :)

Here is Chace's quick Valentine box. Yes, I see now, that you can see the words through the fabric on the box. :) But look how cute that little moose is! :) They usually have a Valentine box contest, but they didn't do it this year, so I thought we would go with simple! :)

We are still on vacation and I hope to be back tomorrow with pictures of us dropping off the St. Jude cards! :) We are staying in Mt. Juliet tonight, and I already got to meet Kelley, we just couldn't wait until tomorrow! I will get to meet Courtney tomorrow and we will are going to church with them and out to lunch! I can't wait to get to know them in person, I feel like I know them already! :)

Hope ya'll have a Blessed Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

Maureen said...

love all the little embellishments on these :) have a great trip...it must be a relief to finally be all ready, packed and gone...how exciting to meet some good blog buddies :) Have a fantastic time...and safe journey home :)

Creative Momma said...

Those are so adorable...love the embellies :)
Happy V-day
Hugs
Marina

~kelly marie~ said...

Such cute Valentine's! How cool is it that you all got to meet? I am so jealous! :)

Kelley Eubanks said...

Love the treats!! Yum!! Thanks again for Carver's treat bag of candy! That was so sweet and thoughtful of you guys! :)