Tuesday, January 27, 2009

First His Holy Name '09 Challenge

I found another challenge to join in on. It is called His Holy Name, there is also another one called Scripture Challenge. They were started by a woman named Patter, she does a great job! It is so nice to do challenges that get me reading God's word even more. I'm a little late on getting started, but I'll catch up. I did a 6X6 page this time and plan to do a 6X6 every time, so I can put it in an album. The word for the challenge this week is Sovereign, so my scripture is Psalms 40:5. God gives us so many blessings that we can't even number! Thank You Lord! I hope you can try and join in on this challenge too! Have a blessed night!

Recipe:
Paper: My Mind's Eye, cream & craft card stock
Stamp: SU!- Best friend alphabet upper
Ink: SU!- Basic brown
Accessories: Scripture printed from computer,
flowers cut from Cricket, brads, buttons, & raffia

No comments: