Thursday, January 22, 2009

Divine Design Challenge


This is my first Divine Design Challenge. It is a challenge to try and help you with memorizing scriptures. I love this kind of challenge because I am a child of the Living God and I am also a pastors wife, so reading God's word is something I do every day. I love to see other people love God too! It is a challenge every month on the 9th, but there is no time limit. You can submit it anytime. It's a lot of fun! This is a scripture I love, and is very encouraging when you have children and how important it is to teach them about God.
I am going to use this as a new baby card. I hope you like it.
Recipe:
Paper: Kaleidoscope & white card stock
Accessories: Scripture printed from computer with freehand font, pink & white grosgrain ribbon, pink safety pin

1 comment:

fmfab said...

wow this is an awesome challenge. I went and looked at some others at splitcoast and they are great. I might give the challenge a go one time.