Tuesday, January 25, 2011

You "WARM" My {heart} Card

Hey everybody! Some of you might have read about my dog Tucker breaking his elbow. He had surgery on it Friday and stayed at the vet until yesterday. I went and picked him up and this is what he looked like! :( You can't see very well, but he wasn't really up for a photo shoot! His whole front leg is bandaged up with a huge splint on it! It is straight, not bent and it is a chore for him to even walk! :( He is staying inside our house in his kennel and he has been sleeping a lot, because there is really nothing else he can do right now. He will have it bandaged for the next 3 weeks. Let's just say...it's going to be a looonnnggg 3 weeks! Look at the empty IV bag on his foot! It's so he doesn't drag a hole in it. :(
He woke me up this morning at 5:30 to go out to use the restroom, as I stood out on the porch waiting on him, a stink bug FLEW in my HAIR! YUCK! (I don't know if everybody knows what those are, but we have them here in Southeast Texas, and they STINK! They are just small little bugs, but they pack a nasty smell! I had to come in and wash my hair before I laid back down in the bed.
Here is another card I made for the St. Jude's Card Drive. It's very similar to another card I made a couple of weeks ago.
And a close-up.
I have received lots of cards, if you still haven't sent them, next Monday Jan. 31, will be the last day for me to receive them. So please get them in soon.
Well Tucker needs to go out for a bathroom break! :)
Have a Blessed night!

1 comment:

de said...

Such an adorable card!

I'm glad Tucker is ok! What a cutie pie! My beagle boy died about 10 mos ago and I miss him soooooo much! Hugs to Tucker for me!