Tuesday, January 18, 2011

You Color My World Card

Hey everybody! Here's a card I made for a card call months ago and it wasn't published. (I don't think I have ever posted it, but who knows?!) I decided to go through my growing stack of cards and see if I had some Valentine-ish ones for the Cards for St. Jude's. I thought this was a good one and figured it could be for a boy or a girl! I will stamp Happy Valentines Day on the inside. I think I have some more in my stack that I will get out and send in too! Do you have any in your stack of cards? Cards that you might have made for a publication and they are still lying around? Send them in for the Cards for St. Jude's, I bet they would LOVE them! :) I am trying a rounded corner thing with my pics...I think I like it so far! :)

Have a Blessed day! :)

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

sooooo sweet Winter!

Kathy Martin said...

Simply fabulous!

Anonymous said...

FABULOUS!! I love rainbow colors so much! I will have to borrow this card at some point! I participated in the card run and I have a couple to mail off to you. They will be in the mail tomorrow.

Ann said...

Super cute, Winter!

Sabr said...

Hi Winter. Gorgeous card! Could you tell me what stamp set the sentiment is from? It would be perfect for a card I'm working on. TIA!