Monday, January 17, 2011

Some Bunny Loves You Card

Hey! Well I had a good weekend! Chace had a basketball game Saturday, they lost but it was a great game! Then Sunday, we had a great day at church! We really feel like we belong at this church we are going to now! They had a healing service Sunday night, so I went to get a healing for this throat issue I have been dealing with for almost 4 mths! And I am believing that it is healed, in Jesus name, Amen! :) I hope ya'lls weekend was good too! :)
I wanted to share another card for St. Jude's. I love shaped cards! I need to make them more! :)
I added some more glossy accents to the heart. :)
Well that's it for today! I hope ya'll are making some cards for the Cards for St. Jude's! The deadline is fast approaching! PLEASE make sure to add your email address with your cards if you want to be in the drawing for the prizes! Some of the prizes require me giving the sponsor your email address so they can get in contact with you for your prize. Thanks! :)
Have a Blessed day!

6 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super duper cute card!!

Janelle said...

Such a cute card, Winter. I need to make more shaped cards, too. :) A couple of members of the Stamp Club that I'm in gave me some Valentines to send to you along with mine -- hope to get them all in the mail by the beginning of next week. Thanks for doing the collecting again!

Chari Moss said...

These shaped cards are super cute! I hope to make some shaped cards one day as well. I put my St. Jude cards in the mail today!

Johnna said...

I might try this one for Easter with pastels.

Chark said...

these are the cutest cards! am sending mine out today--thanks for coordinating this!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I came across your site looking for a "some bunny loves you" card. I know this post is 2 years old but would it be possible for you to make another one for me to purchase? Please let me know and I will send you my email.

Thanks :)