Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Monster Card

Hey! I had a little update for those of you who know about my throat issue I have been having the last couple of months. I went to the dentist today and he took out the metal post, he is going to leave it out for 4 weeks and see if the throat issue gets better. I am a little nervous for the numbing to wear off, because then I will see if it will be any different! But I am believing in Jesus name, that it is going to be healed! Amen! :)

Ok, on to the card! :) Here is another card I made for the Card's for St. Jude's. Go here for all the information about the card Drive. And go here for all the Sponsor & Prize information. My daughter helped me on the sentiment, and I LOVE it! :) The image is from Squigglefly, the name of it is Monster Mania: Spike. It's not the best coloring in the world! I actually got some new Neenah white cardstock and it is suppose to be really good for coloring, so I can't wait to try it out. But I love the sentiment and I think the kids will too! Maybe they will look at monsters different! :)
I added glossy accents to his eyes. (Love that stuff!)You can see it a little better here.

Well that's it for today. I have been working on some projects for a friend. She just started a Party Planning business, so I have been making the party invitations and some other fun stuff! I hope to share those soon.

Have a Blessed day!

No comments: