Thursday, January 27, 2011

i {heart} u Card

Hey! Well my husband has been remodeling our Master bedroom and that means, I have been moving around and cleaning up my craft area! And while I was cleaning, I found all kinds of stuff I had stamped and colored and just put in a little basket on my craft table. So I thought...."Hey, I can use these on my cards!" So here is and image I stamped about a year ago and I just added i {heart} u, using some of my Lawn Fawn stamps. It's a very simple card, but I like it! :)
This one is another St. Jude's card. And a close-up.
I have still been collecting cards everyday! It is such a joy to get them in the mail! Thank you all SO much! :)

Have a Blessed Day!

3 comments:

Christiana said...

This is so adorable! The stamped image is so visually interesting, that I actually thing the simple design of the card compliments it perfectly.

I just sent my hubby to the post office with our package of cards! If you'd like to see a sampling of what my boys made, check out last night's post on my blog. They were so excited to get involved!

Jocelyn said...

Very Cute!!! I mailed mine priority today:-)

Maureen said...

simple and sweet with found treasures ....love it!!