Saturday, January 15, 2011

You Are The 'Candied' Apple Of My Eye Card

Hey everybody! I wanted to let you know that I have added lots of new sponsors and prizes to the St. Jude Card Drive. Go here to see the page.
I wanted to also share another card I made a few weeks age. I really think this is one of my Favorite Lawn Fawn sets! It's the My Silly valentine set. It is PERFECT for the Card Drive! :)
And of course I had to use glossy accents! It looks like a candied apple now! :) Another view.And the glare off the candied apple! :)
I have already started receiving cards for the Drive. I have gotten 61 so far! That's a great start! We still have a couple weeks left, so I hope you can make some cards for the kids! :)
Thanks to everyone who has helped thus far! :)
I also wanted to share some fun news with ya'll! My card was one of the Top 3 from the new Lawnscaping Challenge! :)
Have a Blessed night!

6 comments:

Karen McAlpine said...

Hi Winter! I have finished up a batch of cards for the St. Judes Valentine's Day card drive. I have some photos on my blog of the cards. I wll get them in the mail on Tuesay. Love your apple card. Did you glue the top edge?
my blog link
http://dreamingncreating.blogspot.com/2011/01/valentines-for-st-jude.html

Sara Strand said...

Very cute! I love the font on those stamps... I hope those get back into stock soon!

and I have Valentine cards from my Etsy shop to mail to you... hoping I can get it done by Friday!

Helen F. said...

How cahUte is that apple card! I picked up some glittery hearts today for some Valentine cards that I am sending for the St Jude Drive this year. So sweet of you to do it again :)

Naomi Chokr said...

i love what you did with the apple! very cute

Aimes said...

Ha! Now that is too cute for words! Love your use of glossy accents too ;D
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Danielle said...

This is so adorable! The glossy accents was the perfect touch!