Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pink Sketches Blog #28

Hey Everyone! My kids are on Spring Break this week, so today we went to the Zoo. We had a fun day, looking at all the cute animals! We have a pretty busy week ahead of us, we plan on getting haircuts, getting pictures taken, going to stay the night at my Mee Mee and Paw Paw's house, and going to the Gator farm this weekend.
OK on to crafting... It's been awhile since I used a sketch from the Pink Sketches Blog. I really like the inspiration, go by and check them out! So last night a worked on layout and a couple of cards ( I'll share the cards and some Zoo pictures later). Here's the layout, hope you like it!
My Mind's Eye!, white and brown CS, Autumn Leaves- Journaling stamps, handmade flowers, brads, buttons, hemp string, Title cut from Cricut, ColorBox chalk ink- brown, brown marker
Have a Blessed day!

No comments: