Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter

I hope everyone is having a great Easter weekend!! We went to a Bar-B-Que & Easter egg hunt today! We played volleyball & rode horses. We all had a great time! We are leaving pretty early in the morning to go to our church to have a Sunrise Service. It is one of my favorite services we have throughout the year. We have our service outside and we watch the sunrise. It is AMAZING!! It feels like we are there on the day of the Resurrection as we go through the scriptures and watch the sunrise! After we will have breakfast and then Sunday school and then morning service. It will be a busy but wonderful day!! I pray all of you have a very blessed Easter too! I wanted to share some cards and candy bags I made the last couple of days. I just can't get enough of these circle cards. They are so fun to make!! :)

This one is for my daughter.

This one is for my son, no bows just a knot! :)

This one is for their teacher's (I made two exactly the same)
I made these little candy bags for my kids class (36 of them).

I will try to post the details of the card later, I still have lots to do before bed, it's late and I have to get up early! Nite!! :)

Have a very Blessed Easter and remember He died and rose again for you!! :)

5 comments:

Lynnette said...

He is Risen indeed! I hope your day was blessed. Love your cards!

www.alifeandartinprogress.blogspot.com said...

These Easter cards took my breath away!!! So lovely!!!

Deb Rymer said...

I love the cross you used on all these cards - such a bold statement and all about the true meaning of the day. The simplest card with the peach paper and ribbon reminds me of the sunrise that you wrote so beautifully about. Thanks for sharing, Winter

Britta Swiderski said...

Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! I love the Easter cards- all of the layers are gorgeous!

Donna said...

I love your Easter cards Winter especially the simplicity of the cross! Very nice! Hugs~Donna