Friday, April 24, 2009

Blog Award


I was awarded a blogging award! It is called the Lemonade Award! Sweet Lynnette awarded it to me! Thanks Lynnette!

This award is given to a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude.
After receiving this award, this is what i am supposed to do:

*Comment on this blog
*Cut and paste the logo and put on your own blog
*Pass it along to 5-10 other bloggers and link them to this post
*Comment on their blogs to let them know that they received something from you
*Link back to the person who gave the award to show appreciation

I want to award this to some bloggers who have taken time out of their busy schedules, to leave me sweet & encouraging comments. Thank you all for the support you give me! So here they are!
Matthews Mommy at Stamping at Tiffany's
Morgaine at Madcap Frenzy
Deb at My Muse
Go by and check these talented ladies out!
I really busy tomorrow, so I don't know if I will post anything, but I will try!
Have a Blessed weekend!

5 comments:

Sylvia said...

Winter,
How fun! I got your message while posting my picture of the raccooon. I was sad, he was not back today. You definitely deserve this award as you are always encouraging other people. Thanks for thinking of me. Check out the raccoon!

Christina Smith said...

Winter, thank you so much! You are so sweet!

~kelly marie~ said...

Winter,

Go check out my blog today. There is a little surprise for you! :)

Courtney Baker said...

Hey girl, just saw your comment on my blog! You know one day I saw that your husband was named Chance, but I wasn't sure how you pronounced your son's name. You know what is really weird? Since I've married Chase I've been saying I wanted to name a son Chance! Great names huh?

Tiffany Ervin said...

Winter, wow...am I late getting to you on this one, so super sweet of you to give me an award...you are a doll...I need to get in gear with getting these awards posted on my blog...hey, another raspberry color challenge popped up - hope you can play! Take care!