Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Cards, Cards, & More Cards

Hello again! I wanted to share some cards with you. I made the Get Well card a couple of weeks ago, for a friend of mine that had back surgery. I used some of the same colors from Dawn's color combo a couple of weeks ago. I made the Baby and the Praying for you card last night. I loved the color combo and I want to use some of my paper from my stash. So here they are. I hope you like them!

Get Well Card- My Mind's Eye, white, aqua, & brown CS, PaperTrey Ink- Mixed Messages stamp, Rubber Stampede- Rose Design Stamp, Martha Stewart- aqua & green ink, distressing

Baby Card- Dark purple, light purple, green CS from stash, PaperTrey Ink- Mixed Messages stamp, Autumn Leaves- Flowers, Martha Stewart- green ink, VersaMark- watermark, green satin ribbon with polka dots, Martha Stewart- butterfly punch, white embossing powder

Prayer Card- Purple, green, & white CS from stash, Flower & Sentiment stamps from $ bin at Michael's, Martha Stewart- green ink, Martha Stewart- butterfly punch, purple satin ribbon, distressing

Have a Blessed night!

4 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

So beautiful Winter! I especially love the last one with the lavender - love those colors!!

Lynnette said...

These are all adorable! I love the distressing and butterflies. I am sure all the recipients will love them.

Christina Smith said...

These are beautiful! Those butterflies are so cute! I also like the distressing on the cards!

~kelly marie~ said...

These cards are gorgeous! I love that rose in the first one!