Monday, April 27, 2009

Blog Award #2

Hello everyone! It's been a couple of days since I posted anything, but I have been super busy with lots of softball and baseball and everyday events! I just want to say I am so grateful for all of the sweet comments, support and the recent blog awards I have been given.My last post was letting you know about the award I received. To my surprise the next day I was chosen again for the same award. This time it was given by the sweet and talented Kelly Marie at Lawn Fawn Cards. Thank You Kelly!! Go by and check out her work, it is amazing!! I have already chosen blogs to pass this award on to, on my last post, but here they are again.
Christina at Christina's Happy Stamping , Scrapbooking etc.
Matthews Mommy at Stamping at Tiffany's
Sylvia at Sylvia's Stamping Corner
Morgaine at Madcap Frenzy
Tiffany at It's the stuff I love...
Deb at My Muse
Lori at Creations from the Heart
Go by and check these talented ladies out!

1 comment:

Deb Rymer said...

Winter - thanks so much for passing this award to me. I am truly honored! I just passed it on...