Friday, April 10, 2009

Baby Boy turned 8

Hello again! As some might know, my son turned 8 on April 5th. I have been needing to post these pictures of my son's birthday party! He wanted to have a camp out with some of his friends and his dad! We own 42 acres of wooded property on a creek close to where we live and (where we plan on building our house), so that is where they went to camp! They ate cupcakes, had a weenie roast, made smores, ran around acting like boys! :) They got a little bit scared, but everybody stayed all night! I gave them there own flash light so they could turn it on if they needed to! I made them pillows like I made my daughter at her party, with the boys' picture on it, they used them to sleep that night! My little boy is now 8, You would never tell by looking at him now, that he weighed 8 lbs. 4 ozs. when he was born! I'm not very big, so that what huge to me!! :) I always wondered after having our first child if you could ever love another one that much. The answer is YES YOU CAN! He is such a sweet boy and very thoughtful. When we got up this morning I told Chace, "Guess what, my card got picked for top 10 this week!" He said "Good job momma!" and gave me a hug! He says he loves all of my cards! So sweet! :)I wanted to share some pictures of him then and now!






I never got around to posting these, but here was his birthday invitations. I really liked the design of my daughters invitations so I made them the same as hers.


Stamp from G studio- $ bin at Michael's, SU! orange ink, ColorBox Chalk ink, SU! blender pen, distressor, kraft, cream, & brown CS

No comments: