Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Some of my cards!

Hey everybody! I wanted to stop in real quick and show some of the cards I've made for the Card Drive! A couple months before the Card Drive starts, I stamp a BUNCH of images and just color, color, color, with my Copics! Then I make all my cards! My goal is to try and do 100, but I usually go over! :) So for me to do that many, I have to do an assembly line style and usually I have several that are the same or very similar., maybe just different color! So here are a few I've done. I wish the sun would come out, so I could get better pics, but whatever, I guess?! :)

 
I recently got some new stamps, so I've been coloring those images and I hope to show ya'll those soon! :) The cards have still been coming in, and I'm sure these next few weeks will be BUSY, so you won't hear from me much! If you are still wanting to help with making cards, you still have time! If you want to be a sponsor, or know someone who wants to be, just let me know! Thanks for all of the cards I've already collected and Thanks for the Sponsors that have already donated! If you have a hospital in mind, that you want us to donate cards to, Please let me know! If you have a contact email, that would be GREAT! Then I wouldn't have to search their webpage and send it to the wrong contact person! :) Thanks for all of your help and I hope ya'll have a Great day! :)


~Winter