Friday, May 28, 2010

Graduation Cards & Some Exciting News!

Good morning! I wanted to brag on my son for a minute! Chace's baseball team played their championship game last night and won! The are 1st place in their division and we will have to play another 1st place division team and whoever wins will be the minor league champs! :)
Chace played an AMAZING game last night and made us SO proud! Everyone was coming up to him and telling him he did a great job! He was so happy! They are a great group of boys and they all did so good this year! Chace also made All Stars this year and not just because his Daddy coaches, he was good enough to be on the team! Chance will not pick him if there are other kids that are better on the team and Chace knows that and he sure worked hard this year to get a spot! :)
I also wanted to tell ya'll some exciting news! My card was picked for the top 20 in the Gallery Idol for Paper Crafts Blog! :) Along with some of my other friends too! I am so excited for all of us and I can't wait for the next challenge! Thanks for all the sweet comments already!

And my card here was spotlighted on the Color Cue Challenge over at the Wplus9 Design blog a couple of weeks ago! Thanks to Dawn and the ladies! :)

Well today I wanted to share some Graduation cards that are for three young men from the youth group at our old church. Two of them are the ones we went and watched play tennis at the State tournament. We have know them since we went to that church. They are all so special to our family and we love them! Tonight is their Graduation and we are so excited and sad to see them graduate. I'm sure they won't care much about the cards...but what is in them! ;)



Supplies: Cardstock- (PTI) true black, white, yellow/gold (?) ; Stamps- (PTI) Signature greetings, (Studio G) graduation stamps ; Ink- (SU!) basic black, (ColorBox) yellow cadmium


Well I better go pack. Autumn plays in her All Star softball tournament this weekend. It is a little over an hour away and they can play alot of games, so it is best we just stay the night. And it is going to be HOT! It is already almost 100* here in Tx! So I hope ya'll have a great Memorial Day weekend, I know we will! :)

Have a Blessed day!

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Fabbie cards for today:)

woot woot Winter!!! congrats on making the top 20!!!!

Nancy said...

Congratulations on making the top 20 with gallery idol! Best of luck!

Karen B. said...

Congratulations Winter, and so well deserved. Love the yellow and black together! Reminds me of my tassle.

Laurel said...

Oh congrats to you!

Anita Rex said...

Congrats Winter so excited that you made the Top 20! Yay!

Lynnette said...

Great graduation cards Winter. Congrats on making the top 20. I was so excited to see some of my blogging friends in that list! Best wishes to all you girls.