Wednesday, October 7, 2009

God is so GOOD!

God is so GOOD! Chace's prayer's are working! Guess who came home this morning? Tucker, are male dog! :) He has lost about 10 lbs. ! He looks so different! He was over weight anyway, he weighed about 55 lbs. before he left! That's big for a Beagle, and he's not even fixed! He sure was hungry when he got home! :) We are still praying for little Kate to come home! Thanks for all the prayers and concerns! I'll be back later with some cards! :)
Have a Blessed day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) :) :)

Jessica said...

Praise the Lord!!!!!

Christina Smith said...

Praise God!!

Jessica said...

I'm so glad one of your dogs found it home! Praise the Lord for that! I was so sorry to hear they ran away! I prayed for you! Thanks for your prayers for me as well! :) Will continue to pray for Kate to find her way home too!