Friday, March 6, 2009

New Toys



I haven't posted in almost a week, I have been doing the dreaded taxes for my husbands business. It is so much work!!! Well I did get to take a break from that today and got to go and buy some new stuff! I usually only go to Hobby Lobby, but today I went to Michael's too! I haven't been in there in awhile, but I think today I found me a new favorite store!! :) I had so many idea's looking through all of the $ racks. And for the more expensive stuff I had a coupon of course( can't go there without them)! So I didn't spend to much! Look at this set of stamps, it has my name (Winter) & my blog name (Winter Wonderland)! How cool is that? And it was only $1.00. I just had to get it! I hope I can get a card ready for the Color Challenge before the deadline! Maybe after Bible Study tonight. Well I hope you have a Blessed night!

No comments: