Saturday, March 7, 2009

KWerner Color Challenge #44

It's time KWerner's Color Challenge. These are my favorite color combos (as you can tell on my blog)! I got a couple of new stamps sets at Michael's yesterday from the $ rack (Wahoo), so I wanted to use one of them. I recently found a very talented young lady's blog and was WOWED by her work. Her name is Chelsea Cook. You really need to check out her work! So I got the idea for my card from one of her cards. Thanks Chelsea!! I just found another setting on my camera for more close up pictures, so one is a little closer up to show the stitching I did. I always wanted to stitch on my cards, but never have until now, and I LOVE it! It its so much fun! Here it is, I hope you like it! Have a Blessed day!


Recipe:
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Kaleidoscope, white & brown card stock

Stamp: Studio g- $ rack at Michael's

Ink: SU!- basic brown

Accessories: Handmade Prima lollipop, edge distresser, brad, stitching

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Winter! What a beautiful blog you have! I Love your card... so pretty! After visiting my blog, I am sure you know I love distressing and using my sewing machine... your card is fabulous! Thanks so much for your sweet words on my blog and for the little shout out on your blog. It totally made my day. I love meeting people who share my faith and who like to show it through their work. Thanks again,
Blessings,
~Chelsea

studionoeight said...

this is just lovely, what a beauitful card!

Jeanne Couch said...

Hi Winter.
Wow again - love your work. I always look forward to seeing what wonderful creation you have come up with! xx

Anonymous said...

OMG too cute!!! TY so much for welcoming me on the kwerner challenge Ü

Shari Bielefeld said...

So pretty! Love all that stitching!!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card1 I love all the texture you have added!

Sandy said...

i love love love that home made distressed flower. I used a distressing tool for the first time today and absolutely loved it. beautiful card!

Robin. said...

great cards!!! i love that mommy to be stamp.

Cat said...

Thank you for your lovely comment on my card. I love this card with all the distressing you've done and the stitching it looks fantastic.

Denise said...

Adorable -- reminds me of something fabulous and shabby chic!

www.alifeandartinprogress.blogspot.com said...

What a beautiful card...I love what you did with these colors!!!

P.S. I really like the title of your blog

Devon said...

So cute! I just love these colors together.

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. Yes... I love stitching on cards and have just started doing it. I actually just threaded my machine for the very first time on my own today! Now nothing is safe!!!