Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines Gifts

Well tomorrow is Valentines Day, and we are also leaving for our vacation to New Mexico to go snow boarding. We are so excited. I have been busy all week finishing up Valentine Gifts and packing. I wanted to share some for my gifts I made. I didn't have time to take pictures of my kids gifts I made so I will try to post those later. Here they are.
The first one I made for my husband. He loves the candy Andie Mints, so I wrapped each one with a piece of paper and told him something I love about him. And then I made a little package to put them in and made this cute little bee to put on it. I also made this card for him, it looks like a little pack of matches. I found the idea for the package, bee, and the match card from an old Paper Craft magazine. Then I made the next one for my mom, we had a surprise birthday party and dinner for her last weekend and this is a picture we took. It is my mom and all for my sisters, brother, and I. I put it in a frame and put a little saying on it. I think it turned out cute!
I hope you all have a blessed Valentines Day and remember Jesus Loves You!
Here are the mints wrapped up.

Here is the package.

You can see the little candies inside.

The front of the card.

Here is the inside of the card. I wrote my message to him on the back.



This is the picture I made for my mom.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Winter,

Thank you so much for the kind comments on my blog! I've been admiring your work, too.

I just love the "Perfect Match" card, very clever!