Saturday, February 7, 2009

Birthday Gifts

My son had a birthday party to go to today, so I decided to fix this little gift bag up and make I card and envelope to match. My son and his friend Seth, both had mohawks over the summer, so I thought a rock'n card would fit him! The inside of the card says "Hope you have a rock'n birthday!". I think it turned out super cute! Hope you like it! Have a blessed day!


Here's the card.


Here's the gift bag and envelope.

Recipe:
Paper- Patterned paper - Scrapbook Wizard & Black, white, & gray card stock - scraps from my stash
Accessories- word cut outs from Cricut, guitar and stars cut outs from computer, white galaxy marker from American Crafts, blue gift bag, white envelope, & black ribbon

For some reason when I click on my pictures when they are already posted on my blog, they won't click and zoom in. Some of my older posts will and the KWerner Color Challenge block picture will. Does anyone know why that happens? If so, please let me know. Thanks!




1 comment:

Lisa Brown said...

These are really cute, Winter!--Thanks for visiting my blog!