Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Super Hero cards & Packages

Hey everybody, just checking in! I received the first shipment of cards yesterday and a few more today! Yay! :) However, I did receive some with glitter, rhinestones, brads and some with their company logo and their first and last names on the back, all are against the rules! PLEASE read ALL the rules, most of these are the hospitals rules, not mine! And Thank you to the ones that did them Exactly right, it truly makes my life a little easier! :)

(Here is the first packages of the year!) :)

Here are a few of my cards! I am still in LOVE with these images! They are so fun! They remind me of the Scooby Do bunch! ;)



Well that is all for tonight! If you are still wanting to send in cards, you still have time! But Please make sure I receive them by Jan. 31, I will have to get them shipped out soon after that! :)

Thanks for all the love and support! <3 p="">
~Winter

1 comment:

Kim Uecker said...

I sent a box of cards, hope you got them!! - Kim Uecker